for the Trail of Terror Haunted Forest Trail
Clean out your attic, your garage, and your basement of halloween!
With limited budget to get this first year event off the ground,
we could really use your indoor and outdoor halloween decorations as a donation
Here is a list of halloween decorations and decor that we could use in abundance to get this event off the ground in it's first year!
- halloween masks
- halloween costumes (adult)
- clown costumes
- outdoor halloween / scary decorations
- monsters and creatures and scary things of all sorts -- indoor or outdoor quality
- items that contribute to creating haunted scenes in the forest
- indoor halloween decorations of all sorts for the dining hall gathering place
- white sheets for bloody backgrounds
- black sheets for wardrobes and capes
- shower curtains -- clear or white
- flash lights
- cemetery items
- ghosts, witches
- dismembered hands, feets and skeleton parts
- mini-strobe lights or big strobe lights
- other creepy lighting
- tiki torches for our bon-fire area
- baby dolls for our doll areas
- kids shoes because when those 12 children disappeared, all we found were their shoes!
- and whatever else can make our haunted forest trail super creepy!
Thanks in advance -- bring your stuff to camp and have a free day pass to enjoy our property!
Aside from Halloween...Things We Still Need:
Think of us as you clean out your garage, basement, attic, junk rooms and home!
Your contributed items save us much needed money for repair and fix-up of our existing buildings, infra-structure and grounds!
Tables and chairs (small or large)
Coffee tables and end tables
Keurig Coffee Machines -- upgrading? We would love to have your old Keurig!
Lamps and accessory lighting
Rugs of all sizes, shapes, and styles -- worn or in good condition..... older/worn rugs we can use on our stages!
Full sized bed frames (no mattresses or box springs needed)
Pictures / Decor such as pictures, silk flowers and vases, wall art
Small appliances such as mini-fridge, microwave ovens, can openers, blenders
Refrigerators -- both full size and college dorm size
Flowers and plants from your yard -- particularly easily transplanted perennials
Vacuum Cleaners -- both uprights and shop vacs
Garden hoses, sprinklers, nozzles
Desktop computer or laptop
Tools -- wheel barrows, picks, shovels, rakes (metal and leaf), hoe, garden tools, shovels...
Ping Pong Table, Pool Table, Foosball Table, Dart Board / darts, Air Hockey
Thanks in Advance
Contact Vince for pick-up or bring along your items with your next visit!